Stringent rules and regulations instituted by various governments for the manufacturers to produce better quality packaging are largely contributing to the growth of the aluminum cans market.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / March 12, 2020 / The global aluminum cans market is poised to increment at a healthy CAGR of 5% during the forecast period 2019-2029. Aluminum can manufacturing companies are working along with the top food and beverage manufacturers in order to maximize their annual turnover. Aluminum cans are evolving to become the most superior choice among all the packaging formats owing to the properties such as durability, recyclability, and reusability of the material.
“Numerous regional and unorganized manufacturers are entering the aluminum cans market by adopting strategies such as joint ventures, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions with the purpose of competing with other global players on the regional pricing trends”, says FMI analyst.
Global Aluminum Cans Market Study – Key Takeaways
- Cans of 201-450 ml hold a major share of the total revenue, while the demand for 700-1000 ml cans is expected to remain strong in the near future.
- As per FMI study, 2-piece cans accounted for more than half of the total market share. Whereas, 1-piece cans are set to witness higher growth over the assessment period.
- Adoption of aluminum cans in the beverage industry account for close to 80% of the total revenue share. On the other hand, use of aluminum cans in personal care & cosmetics and paints & lubricant sectors are poised to surge at a healthy CAGR over the forecast period.
- FMI opines that Europe will hold a significant share in the global aluminum cans market. North America and East Asia will exhibit robust expansion going forward.
Download Sample Copy with TOC: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-4434
Global Aluminum Cans Market – Key Growth Drivers
- Europe offers higher opportunities for can manufacturers owing to the mounting stringency of environmental rules and regulations enforced by the government. Furthermore, the European Union (EU) parliament has approved to ban single-use plastics by 2021.
- North America is set to leverage lucrative growth opportunities for the manufacturers of aluminum cans. According to the International Aluminum Institute, production of aluminum in North America witnessed a significant increase in 2018, due to the growing demand for aluminum cans in the region.
- Demand for 2-piece cans are witnessing strong growth owing to the use of these cans for a variety of purposes and the materials used in manufacturing these are the most sustainable.
- Growing demand for alcoholic beverages, sports, and energy drinks among millennials is expected to boost the sales of aluminum cans in the global market space.
Global Aluminum Cans Market – Key Restraints
- Accessibility to alternate packaging solutions such as packages made of PET and glass are expected to hinder the aluminum cans market growth. However, manufacturers are largely emphasizing on recycled aluminum and zero-chemical coatings to overcome these challenges.
Request Report Methodology: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-4434
Some of the major frontrunners in the global aluminum cans market are Ball Corporation, Crown Holdings Inc., Ardagh Group S.A. The market is expected to remain slightly consolidated. Key strategies adopted by all the market players are collaborations, merger & acquisitions, joint ventures, and partnership with top food and beverage manufacturers across the globe.
More about the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 300 pages provides all-inclusive insights on the global aluminum cans market. The market analysis is based on product (1-piece, 2-piece, and 3-piece), capacity (up to 200ml, 201-450ml, 451-700ml, and more than 1000ml), end-use industries (food, beverage, personal care & cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and paints & lubricants) and region (Latin America, North America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, and MEA).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Packaging Landscape
Jerry Cans Market– The study offers a 360 degree analysis on various segments of the market to bring foremost insights that can help stakeholders identify the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends.
Beer Cans Market– The report offers a comprehensive analysis on major strategies, business models, and competitive analysis on some of the leading market players in this landscape.
Bi-Metal Cans Market– This report incorporates an in-depth analysis on the key-influencing factors in terms of region, revenue, product, and all other facets of the evolving bi metal cans market.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/aluminum-cans-market
Press Release Source: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/aluminum-cans-market
SOURCE: Future Market Insights
View source version on accesswire.com: