Summary “China Gold Mining to 2024 – Updated with Impact of COVID-19” provides a comprehensive analysis of the Chinese gold industry. The report provides historical and forecast data on China’s gold production, production by major producers, reserves, top gold mines by reserves and insight on the impact of COVID-19 on the country’s gold mining industry.
New York, Jan. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “China Gold Mining to 2024 – Updated with Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003754/?utm_source=GNW
Demand section provides information on the country’s domestic gold demand which mainly comes from jewellery and bar and coins. The report also concludes profiles of the major gold producers and information on their major active, planned and exploration projects.
China is the world’s largest gold producer and consumer.It had a total of 2,000 tonnes (t) gold reserves as of January 2020, accounting for 4% of the global reserves.
China’s gold production has been negatively affected by the COVID-19 pandemic in Q1 2020, and together with the impact of the trade war with the US and strict environmental regulations, the production is expected to fall by 7% in 2020.China’s gold consumption is mainly meant for jewellery use, representing 73% of total gold consumption, while the remaining 27% was used for bars and coins.
The overall consumption is expected to contract by 14.2% in 2020, due to a strong increase in gold prices, along with heavy impact of pandemic over the beginning of the year. The restrictions imposed by the Chinese government over gold, has subdued the country’s value of imports with a fall of 4.1% in 2019.
– The report contains an overview of China’s gold mining industry along with a scope of domestic demand which mainly consists of jewellery and bar and coins consumption.
– It also provides detailed information on reserves, gold production, production by company, major operating mines, competitive landscape, major exploration and development projects and gold prices.
Reasons to Buy
– To gain an understanding of Chinese gold mining industry and its domestic demand
– Comprehensive evaluation of the impact of COVID-19 on the China’s gold mining industry
– To understand historical and forecast trend on China’s gold production
– To assess the key gold players in Chinese gold mining industry
– To gain an understanding of major active, exploration and development projects in China
– To understand the domestic gold demand for jewellery and bar and coins use.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06003754/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001